Monday, April 13, 2009

G is for Gina and Gwyneth

I can't remember who suggested to have dinner on a lazy monday, well, definitely not me because I'm the laziest, and the least enthusiastic about having dinner on a MONDAY!

Anyway, Missy Gina can't wait to whip out this mysterious salad dressing inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's recipe (I think). Well, the dressing turned out pretty good. An academy nod, indeed.


Ingredients
Carrots, miso, sesame oil, honey, cider vinegar, ginger. (Use a blender)

Well you can use any greenies to go along with this dressing which looks quite like a facial masque. Looking at the ingredients, it does have the potential.

The dinner was fabulous- garlic chicken wings cooked by Cheryl, rocket leaves salad with G's dressing and rosé wine provided by moi. I do miss 3 of us chatting with no boys around. Somehow I reckon Pierre got the hint or he was resting due to the supposedly carrot allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment