Monday, April 13, 2009

The Possibility of Taste in the Mind of Someone Living

Maybe I'm an Italian in my previous life. I could live on pasta for days, weeks and possibly months if I'm creative enough. Well, I'm supposed to cook marinara spaghetti, but since I'm a fussypot, I don't eat mussels or clams (well, seriously all those shell creatures should be left alone in the first place) So my version consists of squids, prawns, shitake mushrooms and oyster mushrooms.

For the sauce- it's pretty easy to make. The sense of satisfaction of saying--"i made my own sauce.." shines like a glow on your culinary skills. Put on your best smug smile.



Mix a can of full tomatoes with tomato paste and fresh basil. If it's too acidic, just add a little bit of sugar. Well if you have port, that's even better. Control yourself though.

No comments:

Post a Comment