Monday, April 13, 2009

Mad about Salt and Vinegar

It's quite apparent that I'm a salt and vinegar fanatic and I can't resist them when I'm in M&S. In fact, I don't hide my excitement very well.



Anyway, I would highly recommend Marks & Spencer's handcooked crisps. Please get yourself a pint of English ale or any lager. Share it with a friend to complete the experience.




Please don't bother to try Kettle Brand's Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. It's horrendously salty unless you are suffering from salt deficiency. Then try Kettle.


Something about salt.
Drinking a mixture of two-thirds cow's milk and one-third salt-water, in the mornings, on an empty stomach was recommended as a cure for diseases of the spleen. A mixture of salt and honey was applied topically to clean bad ulcers and salt-water was used externally against skin diseases and freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment